Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Like...

My regulars. They're a man and his sons (Joe, Aaron, and Jason!) who always come in to Cheese on the first Sunday of the month. We get along well, and they are jolly, and they find me hilarious, and laughter, good times and breakfast are had by all. Well, laughter and good times are had by all. I'm not allowed to eat breakfast when I'm working.

This morning I wasn't scheduled until 11:30. My regulars come in at 10:45. Today, they came in at 10:45, as usual, and then proceeded to wait 45 minutes for me to get there, just to make sure that no one else but me brought them their eggs Benedict. I was touched. They're fantastic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That self imposed wait is just the sweetest. Looking very forward to our road trip on Thurs! Thanks.

Erin said...

"An Austrian went yodeling on a mountain so high..." I, too, am looking forward to it! (We don't really have to sing.)