Monday, September 24, 2007

And also...

I feel like my posts have been somewhat superficial lately. I've been writing things that are quite deep. I just don't feel ready to share them. Yet.

Also, I've been noticing that I tend to develop wanderlust when the weather starts to change. I want to go...somewhere. Somewhere...foreign. Because, quite frankly, it's been a long time since I've had concentrated Erin time, sans school and stress. The idea of being alone for a bit in a place with beautiful scenery, great food, and friendly locals (whose language I don't speak) seems incredibly appealing to me.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I hear California is nice this time of year...

Erin said...

I should look into that...

Heather said...

LOL @ Andrew's comment. I was going to recommend LA as a truly foreign place to visit! ;-)