Saturday, February 16, 2008

Best comment to a table, EVER.

I wait tables. Sometimes, it sucks. Today, I worked 13 hours. I did get a ten-minute break, though, and I got to go to the bathroom once, so maybe I shouldn't complain. My feet are the feet of an 80-year-old woman that have somehow attached themselves to my 27-year-old legs. A coworker, who was sharing a similar schedule (and similar feet) made the following comment to a lady at his table today:

Lady: "We have been waiting THIRTY MINUTES for our table!"

Co-worker: "I've been working for seven hours! I win!"

4 comments:

Juicebox said...

you're 27?? nice...i have even MORE respect for you now! :) haha.

Andrew said...

Oh, Chance. You snarky snarkster.

Sholeh said...

hahaha awesome. I remember the days of being on my feet all day...the ache comes back if you think about it too much.

The only reason I haven't read your blog before is because I didn't know about it. HI!

Anonymous said...

oh man! i would have loved to see that!