Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Notes from all over

*I do not have appendicitis. And the Weird Pain went away, so I can stop worrying about it.

* I'm working on applying to schools in Los Angeles. I'm excited. And reeeeeealy ready to move. Surf lessons, anyone?

*I'm terribly afraid that the Peru trip has given me a Travel Bug that I may never get rid of. And by "afraid" I mean "excited."

*Some people are weird.

*Wedding planning is hilarious. Excerpt from a conversation with the florist: "I use orchids like most people use carnations!" Gulp.

*This blog is starting a new five-part series. Wednesdays will be Blogging for Brent. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed walking with you today. sorry if i was unnecessarily negative...! your dogs make me laugh...

squelia said...

You know I'm not going to let you get away with anything other than best-friend status when you get here right? Cause. Well. Ehem.