Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dear universe, please advise.

I already know what the answer to this question is, but feel free to chime in. Because I like confirmation. To make a long story short, the required grade for my Patho class here in KC is 75%. I got a 74%. I have always believed that Things Happen For a Reason.

A 74% is good enough for the nursing program I was thinking about applying to in Los Angeles. Further, the random theology/philosophy courses that I have already taken are also required for school in Los Angeles.

Choices:

Option 1: Retake patho this summer. Get married. Move to Los Angeles. Live in LA until August 2009. Move back to KC with Andrew, who would complete an internship in the KC area and then move BACK to LA for 8 months to finish school, while I stayed here in KC to complete school.

Option 2: Don't retake patho this summer. Get married. Move to Los Angeles. Apply to school in L.A. Get accepted to school in L.A. Go to school in L.A. Same program - accelerated option, loan forgiveness. Won't require that we have a long-distance marriage for 8 months.

Some things seem so much simpler after writing them out.

3 comments:

Sholeh said...

well then! option 2 sounds soooo much nicer. :-)

Anonymous said...

22222222222222222222222222222222

Anonymous said...

oh my love I feel your pain. that one stupid percent is ruling my summer...cant wait to see you!!!
Nassim