Friday, March 7, 2008

Perhaps you'd like my firstborn child, also.

I just got my schedule for the accelerated year of nursing school. They want my paperwork, proof of vaccinations, proof of CPR certification, and my soul sealed up and mailed back by August.

Think trimesters. Roughly 21 hours each. Two days off in October, two days for Thanksgiving, slightly over a week for Christmas. Four days for spring break. Four days for "intersemester break."

And THEN - August 8th, 2009. Pinning ceremony, and I'm FREE. Let the countdown begin.

4 comments:

anna said...

wow... i could never do something like that.

GO YOU!!! :D

but seriously - that's awesome.

Lorenia said...

Yay for the countdown!

As for your firstborn child... would that be Brittany? Nikki? Ashleigh? Mandi? Or Froli and Crispi Chicken Costoletta and Barbeque Pulled Pork Sandwich and Bazooka? :-P

Heather said...

Daaaaaang. Go you is right! Also, Lorenia's name ideas are makin' me hungry!! :-P

Erin said...

Thanks for your encouragement, friends. =) You are the wind beneath my wings. No, seriously. You are.